7.3.10


works of art ...

we are surrounded by mother nature's works of art these days ...

i am nod nod nodding kim, about what you said ...

we are all itching for spring, but gosh, we just can't rush or wish these magnificent days away ...

gifts of glory ...

the thick fog lifts ...

the sun comes out ...

and we are blessed with this outstanding beauty ...

sigh.

i love that you captured our 'peaceful tree' this season ... i can't wait for you to capture it in all the seasons!

and yah, i'm overly touched about robin's posting about my granola ~ she is pure goodness, she is ... we do love her, we do ...

happy SUN day my friend ...

thanks always for shining every day,
pg xo

...

give me a

G E O R G

just one more sleep ;)

1 comments:

georgia b. 7.3.10  

well, when you put it like this... you're right! spring can wait!

what a perfectly peaceful image. makes me think of a time way before me. b. and i were just watching the end of a re-run of little house on the prairie. this photo makes me think of a time like that. makes me want to kind of live that way. but who am i kidding? within days, i'd be asking for all my modern amenities back. i could never go on that reality show where they send modern day families out into the middle of nowhere to live like the pioneers. i think with my heart that i could do it. but i KNOW with my head that i would not. : )