6.3.10


oh my pg,

what a day you are having... i hope you have your cookies in the oven... my friend.....

have fun tonight!

well i think it was yesterday that i said i had to share just one more bit of frostiness.  but i lied! 
haha...
today was amazing.  andy and i headed to the trail and took a pile of pics... 

i just had to share "our peaceful tree" here... with frost and wintery wonder all around....

i posted a few more frosty images on my blog if you would like to take a peek. 

oh and if some of our friends were inspired on sunday by your amazing granola posting, pg...
they really have to pop over and visit our friend robin... 
she shared her granola making story yesterday.  fabulous post and oh so sweet. 

we ♥ robin ~ all things heart & home.....

well my sweet pg... thinking of you....

xxo, kim

...
give me a
G E O R
yay...

counting the hours...


1 comments:

beth 7.3.10  

love the park bench and the water tower in the back ground....swoon !