14.3.10



it's real ...

it's everywhere ...

it's thick and gooey and sticky ...

and we might as well go play in it!

my mission this week is to find a sporting new pair of puddle jumpers aka rubber boots aka wellies ...

i say ... let the splooshing begin ...

in fact, if you are a classy splishy splasher, you'll love these spiffy boots at one of my long time fave blogs little brown pen ~ deliciously delightful at every turn ...

now, i wonder if they make boots for your andy and my ollie ... *smile* ...

happy sun.day kim!

pg xo

2 comments:

georgia b. 14.3.10  

splooshing!

now that's a word! please can i come with... splooshing with you guys? i've wanted some new bright green wellies for just such an occasion. will you wait for me?

love the photo. you can somehow even make mud look good, my dear. how do you do that?

Unknown 15.3.10  

Composition, colour, lighting...very nice.