13.3.10



in tune ...

just a real quick post to say hello ...

to let you know that life is more 'in tune' here today ...

one couldn't ask for a more glorious day outdoors ... sunshine, melting, beautiful blues in the skies and i have to say my hb and i enjoyed it immensely during a long leisurely walk ...

i think i may have mentioned to you about when my harp breaks a string in the night, how i immediately am awoken and know the sound ...

like the poor thing is calling out to tell me ...

i am working on a photo study of my harp and will share soon in my flickr rivulet (a new word today for me from my hb ♥) ...

this image is the tuning key ...

guess you might say the 'key to my harp' ... hee hee

i sure hope you have had a wonderful day kim ...

a little quieter around here without georgi-girl, but it was sure grand having her here!

have a lovely evening,
prairiegirl xo

ps. i do love your image here today ... and that reminds me ... we must have a discussion about those river stones ... let's do a catch up tomorrow!

2 comments:

georgia b. 13.3.10  

wonderful!

whereas kim's photo was so soft and almost blurry... in a good good way... yours is so very sharp and crisp and clear. and quite cool!

kelly@thebluemuse 14.3.10  

love this image, the juxtaposition of the hard metal and the soft greenery is incredible! perfect